Thursday, March 02, 2006

Logo is done!

Well, the logo is now done and the whole thing looks pretty good. Logos are such a subjective thing and it takes time for it to feel comfy. To be honest, its not where ultimately I want it to be but it will do the job.


Website is also open

Websites too take a lot of work and the one for my company is now to the point where it is ready for visitors. Of course a web site is never complete and it requires new content on a regular basis so it should keep me busy.


The web site is for my company Market Accelerators and you can find the site at www.marketaccelerators.com. Comments are welcome and I would appreciate links from your site where relevant and would be glad to reciprocate.

The objective of the company is to help companies grow. We do this by examining a client's business from a marketing perspective. What are the barriers to growth and what will it take to remove them so that the company can be more successful. I have a couple of clients already and it is a lot of fun working with them.

Anyway, check out the site and let me know what you think.

Michael

No comments: